Low Testosterone in men is usually caused by the aging process.
SYMPTOMS OF LOW TESTOSTERONE
- Prostate enlargement caused by Estrogen dominance.
- Low Libido
- Erectile Dysfunction (and performance)
- Muscle Loss (loss of muscle mass)
- Breast tissue (man boobs)
- High voice
- Loss of body hair (starting in lower legs)
- Loss of vitality and energy
- Sleeping problems
- Belly fat
- Loss of collagen
- High Estrogen in GMO food, tap water, dairy products.
- Liver damage for example when one takes too much alcohol
- High Insulin caused by taking too much sugar, snacking between meals etc.
- Low fat diets
- Medications like for Diabetes, High Blood Pressure medication etc
- Tap Water
- High Aromatase (enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen)
Increase Growth Hormone (GH) through-
-Protein (3 to 6 ounces)
-Intense full body work-out
-Cruciferous (kale, broccoli, cabbage, boy choy, parsley, celery, mushrooms etc)
-Avoid consuming commercial chicken and beef because the Soy feed given to them is highly Estrogenic and GMO.
-Avoid alcohol as it is also highly estrogenic.
-Take grass-fed animal products.
Lower Cortisol (stress hormone) using;
– Sun (Vitamin D)